A Sweet Grand Opening
There's no hiding our sweet tooth...especially for ice cream. When we had the opportunity to help welcome Gelati Celesti's Short Pump location with a grand opening preview, we really hit a sugar high.
What began as a single outlet in 1984 has grown into three stores, a food truck and wholesale business. Gelati Celesti is now one of Richmond's most famous ice cream shops.
And with this grand opening, there was plenty to celebrate! The November 2014 opening was a chance for owners Steve and Kim Rosser to truly share their love for the frozen treat and celebrate the company's 30th anniversary with family and friends.
For Gelati Celesti, Big Spoon coordinated a preview event with media and influencer outreach to get the word out and the ice cream lovers in.
Here are a few of our favorite headlines from the grand opening.
- Ice cream brand’s third shop sweetens Short Pump center (Richmond Biz Sense)
- Sneak Peek: Gelati Celesti's New Location and Anniversary Flavors (Richmond Magazine)
- Gelati Celesti balances flavors and family (RVA News)
- Gelati Celesti's New Digs (Style Weekly)
- Gelati Celesti expands to Short Pump (Virginia Business)