About Big Spoon
Hospitality-Driven PR & Marketing
for Food & Beverage Brands
Restaurants run on a tight margin often leaving marketing an afterthought. Big Spoon Co. takes a holistic approach to grow your hospitality-driven business from the inside out.
Kevin Clay started Big Spoon Co. in 2013 after serving the food and beverage industry for over a decade. With a combined background in media, hospitality and customer service, he has garnered attention for brands through an organic focus that starts with guest experience. More about Kevin...
- Recognized as one of Style Weekly’s Top 40 Under 40.
- Managed an espresso bar having never consumed coffee.
- Has since learned coffee after 3 p.m. is dangerous.
- Co-founded the National Nacho Council.
- Certified secret shopper.
- Founded the first online LGBT news outlet in Virginia, Richmond's LGBT Chamber of Commerce and has served on the Commonwealth of Virginia's LGBT Tourism Task Force. Still an advocate for social justice.
When you work with Big Spoon Co., you have access to a team of creatives to help elevate your guest experience. Kevin acts on behalf of your business as marketing director to help you gain foot traffic and drive sales.